What does it really mean to identify, validate, and monitor companies and their owners? Do you need to redefine your risk-based approach?
Date: Wednesday, June 28, 2017
Time: 11:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time / 4:00 PM British Summer Time
Duration: 1 hour
In this webinar, we’ll discuss smarter ways to integrate beneficial ownership information into your compliance processes, so you can focus on higher-level decision-making and spend less time on data discovery.
Drawing on a recent case study, we’ll show how corporates, banks and FIs can learn from measures already taken by some financial sector practitioners; those adopting a more risk-based approach to this area of compliance.
Find out how you can improve your operations by:
- Managing legal entity identification and verification more effectively
- Identifying beneficial owners across international borders
- Monitoring the sheer volume of changes in ownership
Who should attend:
- Professionals at financial institutions and corporations involved in:
- KYC on-boarding and review
- AML compliance
- Customer due diligence and enhanced due diligence
- Sanctions screening
- Transaction monitoring
- Advisers, law firms, consultants
- Law enforcement, investigators, government agencies
Continuing Education Credit:
- Participants of the live 60 minute webinar with Q&A will qualify for a Certificate to use as credit towards CPE (subject to rules of state bodies).