Channeling big data through RegTech – now is the time to future proof your due diligence program
Date: Thursday, October 26, 2017
Time: 11:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time / 4:00 PM British Summer Time
Duration: 1 hour
In our previous webinar, we discussed smarter ways to integrate Beneficial Ownership information into compliance processes to make the decision-making process easier.
But with the sheer volume of data growing exponentially and the RegTech landscape continuously changing, how do you eliminate reliance on manual processes and integrate next generation technology into internal processes in a smart way?
Don’t miss this opportunity to get advice and insights from our experienced legal, technology, corporate and FI compliance panel as they discuss:
- Current Beneficial Ownership best practices
- Limitations of traditional processes and yesterday’s choices
- Challenges practitioners face in introducing new technologies
- The role of AI in aiding compliance activities
- Buy-in from senior management to invest in automation
- Good practice examples and lessons for considering new compliance technologies
Who should attend:
- Professionals at financial institutions and corporations involved in:
- KYC on-boarding and review
- AML compliance
- Customer due diligence and enhanced due diligence
- Sanctions screening
- Transaction monitoring
- Advisers, law firms, consultants
- Law enforcement, investigators, government agencies
Continuing Education Credit:
- Participants of the live 60 minute webinar with Q&A will qualify for a Certificate to use as credit towards CPE (subject to rules of state bodies).
Keith gained experience in a variety of banks and financial institutions, where his focus was on implementing, fine tuning and validating financial crime systems. Now running his own company, his forte relates to transaction monitoring, customer due diligence, fraud and market abuse systems. His work has included custom data analytics, resulting in identifying suspicious activity beyond traditional surveillance models. He is skilled at bridging the requirements of risk and compliance with technology, including strategic programs, such as ongoing data validation and quality.
Senior Director, Compliance Solutions
Bureau van Dijk
Bill joined Bureau van Dijk last year after 12 years designing global compliance and ethics programs for SAI Global and NAVEX Global. With 25 years’ management experience, he is focused on anti-corruption compliance solutions, and has spent the last seven years focused primarily on the perplexing problem of creating efficient due diligence technology and content for truly understanding the risks of customers and business partners.
Ted Datta (moderator)
Director, Governance, Risk and Compliance
Bureau van Dijk
Ted joined Bureau van Dijk in 2010. Ted has specific expertise in helping organizations streamline their third party due-diligence, on-boarding and risk management processes. He is a regular contributor to Europe’s leading procurement, supplier management and governance risk and compliance forums. Ted also provides ongoing market feedback to ensure Bureau van Dijk’s development strategy meets the evolving needs of today’s risk management professionals.